Welcome to The Coach House bed and breakfast luxury accommodation in historic Brecon and to the stunning Brecon Beacons National park which covers over 500 square miles of natural beauty. The park has it’s own history, heritage, cuisine, traditions, myths and culture together with a wealth of outdoor activities and walks.
We offer stylish, comfortable and cosy contemporary townhouse, boutique hotel accommodation just a few minutes stroll from Brecon town centre with 6 beautifully decorated en suite rooms. Which include our classic double room, Classic best rooms, superior King rooms and our fabulous luxury suite. The secluded garden and lounge/library area at the Coach house are peaceful havens and a great place to unwind and take a drink or just relax with a book.
Here are just some of the facilities you will enjoy at our guest house;
- Super – fast WiFi in your room & throughout the house.
- Flat screen T.V.
- Now TV box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities (Coffee station in mini suite)
- En-suite Bathroom or shower room
- Toiletries and a wealth of fresh towels
- Robes (superior rooms & Suite )
- Stunning Breakfast!
- Cosy lounging area with library
- Secluded garden
- Free Parking
- Secure Bike storage
- Drying Room for boots and wet clothing
Check out our Rooms page for more photos and a full list of the facilities